Saturday 15 November 2014

human centepide dick refrances

so recenty i read a story aboot the hooman centiped and i likked all the funy sex refrances. i decidded to post tem all here but som of them hav picturs and are verr rude so mak sure you are ovver 18. thanking you. i gots teh links frm her: http://www.projectafterforums.com/index.php?showtopic=4026

"Then we will begin by the lactation of the phallus! That's sucking my dick, in laymans terms," he smiled.  
    His smooth lust-snake stood before me, fully erect, like a cobra waiting to strike.
"It's beautiful," I said, admiring it's beauty. I had never seen such a thing up close, as, where I come from, down in California, all talk of sex is banned."
I dropped down on my knees in awe of it's stunning radiance.
"Blow my burrito!"
I did as commanded, working my lips on his strong German shaft.
I was too busy enjoying being filled by Heiter's long bratwurst to speak.
After a while he finally spilt his seed, washing over me like so many bombs that were used on London in the Blitz.
I swallowed his thick milky seed, which tasted of strawberry gumdrops.
He smiled, winking at me and revealing his erect man-missile, pointing it at my wet, dripping vagina.
He stuck his penis into my cave-like hole.
I moaned in screams of pure pleasure as he plundered my village like a true viking.

I clawed onto the bed, his wiener moving in slow circular motions around my cravasse.
"This is it, I'm gonna cuuuummmm!" Heiter yelled as his silvery life-seed gushed into my vagina.

He thrust in and out, going at such a quick pace, I felt like I was floating on clouds of pure pleasure as he thrust his electric pylon in and out of my vagina.
I was bouncing on his pogo stick for what seemed like hours.
Feeling his pleasure-python inside my nest made life worth living, and I wished it could go on, but then, he came again, and as the white feathery liquid filled my vagina with the essence of pure pleasure, I could feel our sexual time was drawing to a close.
He slipped down his pants, revealing his quivering man-warrior, poised like an arrow searching for a target.
  He stuck his car keys into my ignition and started my engine, (if you know what I mean).
 Moving his candy cane around my Santa's Grotto with all the power of 1000 horses.
 I roared like a ferocious lion in the Amazon Jungle as he moved his penis in and out of my wet, steamy vagina.
 Heiter had already moved his head down and was sucking on my banana split.
 "Oh that feels so goooooodddd," I moaned in ecstacy as he licked the insides of my strawberry sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment